Sunday, September 17 at 7 a.m.
South First and Illinois Streets, St. Charles, IL
- 2016 FVM Half Marathon Course (Large file. Please be patient while it loads.) 2017 Course Map is COMING SOON!
- Pace Groups
Get ready for a gentle, fast, shady river course hard to match anywhere in the country.
Towns, bridges, waterfalls, parks, an authentic Dutch windmill, river paths, and lots of shade will help keep your mind fresh and your body cool as the miles roll by.
- Beautiful, fast, flat, shady course
- Convenient suburban Chicago location
- Finish in the middle of the action, before most marathoners
- Ideal for first time half marathoners – 34% of finishers
With a unique riverside finish, you’ll see and hear the excitement of the crowds for a last mile to remember forever.
“The course was great – so beautiful, shady and peaceful …” M.S. from Naperville, IL
(See runner Course comments)
First Time Half Marathoners
8 Aid Stations, outstanding volunteer cheering and support, and a comprehensive spectator guide with easy access for friends and family to cheer you on make the Fox Valley Marathon perfect for first time half marathoners.