2017 Registration is OPEN!
- Saturday September 16
- First St. and Illinois St., St. Charles
- Kids must be ages 4-14 on race day.
- Kids must be registered by a parent or guardian.
- Kids may run the course unaccompanied. We will have course marshals along the entire route.
- A parent, 15 or older sibling, or guardian IS permitted to enter the starting corral, run the 1.2 miles and cross the finish line with Fox Valley Kids Marathon Participants.
- ALL participants must stay on the course for safety.
- If a family member runs with their child during the race, they MUST COMPLETE the entire 1.2 mile course and cross the finish line.
- No strollers are allowed on the course to ensure the safety of all participants.
- Only bibbed participants will receive an official Finisher’s Medal.
2017 TEAM CASA Charity Registration
TEAM CASA Kids Charity Program
Add meaning to your miles! Many families have chosen to make their race experience more meaningful by RUNNING FOR A CHILD and raising funding for CASA Kane County. With every mile you run, and every dollar you raise, you are helping to improve the lives of abused and neglected children in our community. You can set up your own fundraising page today and simply donate $26.20 to CASA Kane County to launch your fundraising goal!
Signup is easy!
1. Register for TEAM CASA : Contact Julie Hipp – firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-232-4484 for more information
2. Julie will get you your entry code.
Download your 2017 Mileage Log to start recording your miles beginning June 1st
- 2017 Mileage Log is coming soon!
See our KIDS’ Marathon Frequently Asked Questions page for complete information.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com