An Ideal Marathon / Half Marathon Weekend
NEW for 2015 ! Earn the BIGGEST BLING in the Midwest !
Run the Inaugural
Chicagoland Fall Distance ChallengeTM !
2 or 3 race awards available to the first 500 registrants.
Big Race Amenities, Small Race Hospitality
| Upcoming Events …
Combining small race atmosphere with big race amenities, the Fox Valley Marathon Races are ideal for both veterans looking for a fast Boston Qualifier as well as first timers looking for an uncrowded, supportive, family-friendly race setting. Starting and ending in historic downtown St Charles, IL, the course winds through picturesque Geneva, Batavia, North Aurora, and Aurora to a spectacular finish across the Fox River that can be seen from over a mile away. The course offers fantastic viewing spots for families and supporters, as well as frequent and well positioned aid stations that are staffed by the most supportive volunteer teams of any race you’ve run.
- Full Marathon
- Half Marathon
- Fall Final 20™ – the perfect dress rehearsal for your upcoming marathon and three weeks before The Chicago Marathon.
Award Winning …
- 2013: Midwest Must Do Race (Competitor Magazine)
- 2012: Best of Chicago ~ Marathon (Chicago Magazine)
- 2011: Top 30 US Boston Qualifier (Marathon Guide.com)
- 2010: Top 25 Midwest Marathon (Chicago Athlete Magazine)