Enjoy An Ideal Marathon / Half Marathon Weekend
IMPORTANT 2016 RACE INFORMATION
- ALL 2016 RACES ARE FULL and CLOSED!
- 2016 Race and Runner Guides are now available! Download the guides here.
- Download the spectator guide here.
- Confirm your packet pickup location here.
- Confirm your registration here.
- Learn about Packet Pickup here.
- Learn about the Expo here.
Big Race Amenities, Small Race Hospitality
- Beautiful, fast, gentle, shady course in suburban Chicagoland
- Early fall weather (average morning low is 51 degrees)
- Choice of 3 Race Distances – 26.2 | 20 | 13.1
- Perfectly sized race (4100 total runners) with hassle-free start
- 6 summer course preview training runs included
- Great Bling!
- Long Sleeve Tech Shirts and Finisher Medals
- Multi-Year medals to show off your streak
- Multi-Race medals: Chicagoland Distance Challenge qualifier
- Ideal for first timers with frequent, enthusiastic Aid Stations
- Certified early fall Boston Qualifier with a history of fast times
7 Great Runs, 1 Low Price
Fox Valley includes the September race plus 6 course preview runs, June thru August.
Build your distance and your confidence with us and be ready for race day.
It’s why so many choose Fox Valley for their first Full or Half.
Beautiful Rewards for Multi-Year Runners
Year 2? 3? … 7?
Whatever your consecutive year streak,
get an extra medal at race village and show it proudly.
5 Years? a custom 5x Finisher quarter zip is yours!
Big Rewards for Multi-Race Runners
2 Half’s? 3 Half’s? Longer?
The FVMR 26.2, 20, and 13.1 are all qualifiers for the
Chicagoland Fall Distance Challenge
Fox Valley Marathon Races merchandise is available EXCLUSIVELY at Dick Pond Athletics, 303 N. 2nd St., St. Charles. Merchandise may be purchased in store or ONLINE!
Combining small race atmosphere with big race amenities, the Fox Valley Marathon Races are ideal for both veterans looking for a fast Boston Qualifier as well as first timers looking for an uncrowded, supportive, family-friendly race setting. Starting and ending in historic downtown St Charles, IL, the course winds through picturesque Geneva, Batavia, North Aurora, and Aurora to a spectacular finish across the Fox River that can be seen from over a mile away. The course offers fantastic viewing spots for families and supporters, as well as frequent and well positioned aid stations that are staffed by the most supportive volunteer teams of any race you’ve run.
- Full Marathon
- Half Marathon
- Fall Final 20™ – the perfect dress rehearsal for your upcoming marathon and three weeks before The Chicago Marathon.
Award Winning …
- 2013: Midwest Must Do Race (Competitor Magazine)
- 2012: Best of Chicago ~ Marathon (Chicago Magazine)
- 2011: Top 30 US Boston Qualifier (Marathon Guide.com)
- 2010: Top 25 Midwest Marathon (Chicago Athlete Magazine)