An Ideal Marathon / Half Marathon Weekend
|Awesome small race, fantastic course! This was pure joy to run!! The course is the real star here…the path along the Fox River is just fantastic. Shaded, beautiful, just awesome.||Joe Ely from Indiana 50+ marathons|
2015 Registration is Open!!!
ALL races sell out each year!
- Beautiful, fast, gentle, shady course in suburban Chicagoland
- Early fall weather (average morning low is 51 degrees)
- Choice of 3 Race Distances – 26.2 | 20 | 13.1
- Perfectly sized race (4100 total runners) with hassle-free start
- Ideal for first timers with frequent, enthusiastic Aid Stations
- Certified early fall Boston Qualifier with a history of fast times
Combining small race atmosphere with big race amenities, the Fox Valley Marathon Races are ideal for both veterans looking for a fast Boston Qualifier as well as first timers looking for an uncrowded, supportive, family-friendly race setting. Starting and ending in historic downtown St Charles, IL, the course winds through picturesque Geneva, Batavia, North Aurora, and Aurora to a spectacular finish across the Fox River that can be seen from over a mile away. The course offers fantastic viewing spots for families and supporters, as well as frequent and well positioned aid stations that are staffed by the most supportive volunteer teams of any race you’ve run.
- Full Marathon
- Half Marathon
- Fall Final 20™ – the perfect dress rehearsal for your upcoming marathon and three weeks before The Chicago Marathon.
Award Winning …
- 2013: Midwest Must Do Race (Competitor Magazine)
- 2012: Best of Chicago ~ Marathon (Chicago Magazine)
- 2011: Top 30 US Boston Qualifier (Marathon Guide.com)
- 2010: Top 25 Midwest Marathon (Chicago Athlete Magazine)